Updated: Jan 01, 2020
This website is owned and operated by Hathaway Cleaning Services Limited and we are committed to protecting your privacy when you interact with us.
- Hathaway Cleaning Services Limited
Hathaway Cleaning Services Limited means Hathaway Cleaning Services Limited, 3 Brook Close, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 7LF.
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed. Our Data Controller is Carole Worley the Managing Director.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
The company complies with the principles of GDPR for processing personal data. Your privacy and security are of the utmost importance to us. We will always follow these principles and ask you how you would like us to communicate with you. The Information Commission regulates compliance with GDPR.
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose and minimal use. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency & Storage limitations. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used; and for how long.
- Accuracy, Confidentiality & Integrity
2. What personal data we collect and process
Hathaway Cleaning Services Limited collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data you provide when you correspond with Hathaway Cleaning Services Limited may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
3. How we use the personal data
Hathaway Cleaning Services Limited uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil their purpose; and any personal information will be deleted after this time.
Our website analytics data using cookies is collected anonymously for reporting on trends without identifying individual visitors.
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Hathaway Cleaning Services Limited legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Hathaway Cleaning Services Limited needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Hathaway Cleaning Services Limited permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Hathaway Cleaning Services Limited legitimate interests
- Hathaway Cleaning Services Limited needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
Hathaway Cleaning Services Limited will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Hathaway Cleaning Services Limited will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
You have the right to access any data held about you and you can access this by contacting us.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
If you have complaints about how we handle your personal data, please get in touch with us first. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about any use of your information with the UK Information Commissioners Office, the UK data protection regulator.
8. Changes to this Policy
This policy may change from time to time. The latest effective date is 1st January 2020. We encourage you to periodically review this policy to learn how Hathaway’s is processing your information